Tamron 17-28mm just kept on getting positive reviews.
Last week, Jordan Steele of Admiring Light just made a bold statement, he sold his Sony 16-35mm f/4 in favor of the 17-28mm Tamron lens. He made an excellent review in admiring light website.
Hightlights of his review
- Very compact and lightweight lens
- Fast autofocus in most situations
- Super Sharp
- High color and contrast
- Cheaper compared to other lenses in the same rangeZoom range is limited to 28mm only
- Bokeh could have been better
- Distortion and vignetting is noticeable
You can read more on Tamron 17-28mm lens here
4 new Tamron lenses are announced, find out their range and aperture in our next post.